All Oikos houses are prefabricated and manufactured in supervised factory conditions. Two types of Oikos houses are available.
OIKOS BASIC includes an inside-out finished module and only needs a final touch of interior design to bring it to life. It comes without furniture, kitchen and bathroom equipment leaving you with the freedom to decorate your Oikos house exactly as you like.
OIKOS STANDARD gives all high comfort and ready-to-move-in advantages with all furniture and other turnkey equipment included. Our interior designer has combined all the elements of sustainable and contemporary architecture.
Our houses are unlike other houses. Instead of having a vast floor space, we offer a functional reduction of living space – but this takes place with maximum effectiveness. Instead of using artificial materials, we have turned to nature to supply us with wood, the best building material of our past and our future.
OIKOS BASIC INCLUDES:
– The house construction (with all the specifications described in the contract)
– Electrical installation
– Electrical water heater Vaillant VED H
– Designer black brushed switches and electrical sockets
– All sewerage and water installations, ready to be connected on site
– Complete finished interior surfaces
– Solid wood panels on the floor, walls and ceiling
– Triple-glazed wood-framed windows
– Concrete flooring in bathroom and shower
– All built-in lighting including led strips
– All solid wood built-in shelves
OIKOS STANDARD INCLUDES:
– Everything specified in OIKOS Basic
– Minimalist kitchen with cabinets and all appliances (refrigerator, induction hob) with bespoke concrete counter top
– Bang & Olufsen Beoplay M5 Multiroom sound system
– Heating with electric infrared panels in each room
– IR heater Touch screen black panel
– Contemporary design furnishing from our selected partner:
– Ergonomic grey Seam sofa
– Solid wood award-winning Rhomb chairs
– Rhomb dining table with NTM finish
– Black coffee tables
– Designer brushed black tap in kitchen, bathroom and shower
– Designer brushed black metal shower fitting
– Concrete white bathroom washbasin
– Bathroom equipment with naked led bulb lights from Muuto
– Handmade designer DOME+ eco-friendly pendant light from PAPERUP!
– Solid wood built-in bed and wardrobes in bedroom
– Solid wood floor-to-ceiling doors with brushed black metal door handles
– Anthracite brushed aluminium or Corian white switches
– Site preparation
– The customisation of the house project, designed by OIKOS architects
– Building permit (if necessary)
Because each location is unique, we can‘t provide these costs upfront. When we have all the information about location, we can calculate the costs. Under certain conditions, which are met by OIKOS houses, no permit is needed. We prefer to intervene as little as possible in the surroundings so we use screw pile foundations. We are open to ideas than can be integrated into our construction so we are able to provide customised projects for residential and commercial use.